Friday, April 17, 2015

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS!

SHUT UP!
 You guys...
one of my favorite little t-shirt companies for our little ones has graciously said they'd love to do a fundraiser for us!!
TINK AND KEY!!
http://www.tinkandkey.com/

 I have picked a shirt that fits our situation to a "TEE" (get it?)
 every shirt you order (available in 3-6 months to 8 years) I will get a portion of the proceeds!
these are available for $20 each + $5 shipping
 We can also order them in adult sizing as well for $30 each$+$5 shipping


"By Faith not by sight"
how amazing are these shirts?
 We are certainly walking this journey by faith and not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7 - "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
 
Will you please show your support in ordering these precious Tee's for your little ones or yourself?!
 
 
Here's how to order:
Shoot me a message via Facebook, email or in the comments section,with your paypal email and sizes.
I will then send you an invoice for the order and I will then get them shipped to you as soon as I receive them.
 
 
*please remember that my "donate now" button is up on my side bar- all proceeds through Reece's Rainbow WILL go towards Sam and ARE tax deductible.
 
 
with all my love,
SAVANNAH

6 comments:

  1. Oh lady, you are a true inspiration. Your heart is so big and your spirit so strong. I feel blessed just to follow your journey. I'd love to get some tees for my boys to help support bringing that little bundle of sweetness home. For the baby a tee in size 6-12 months and for my hubster an XL tee. My email is mrs.a.maxwell@gmail.com . I just can't wait to watch this beautiful journey unfold. Much love, Alli (@ourmisfitisle)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alli!! I sent your invoice! Thank you so much for your support and Love! ps. I love your little guy and following you guys on instagram!!

      Delete
  2. Hey momma. Do you know how these run? True to size? I'd love one for my hubby but not sure what size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, they run true to size and will not shrink!! Leave your PayPal email and I can invoice you!
    Thank you!!😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Msctimmons@yahoo.com I need an 18-24 mo if you have it. I see gray and b/w. Not sure if there's a choice but Id prefer b/w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Invoice was sent Carrie! Thank you soooo much!

      Delete