Monday, April 20, 2015

Thank you

Today,
I just wanted to say THANK YOU
 
Thank you to everyone for your kind, kind words
for your warm embrace and love as we shared the news about our adoption.
 THANK YOU for your generous donations to our SAM
Thank you for helping my dream of loving the motherless and fatherless become a reality.
 We have felt your prayers
We have seen hearts change, JUST IN ONE WEEK!
 We can NOT express enough gratitude for the love of our friends and family.
Miracles are happening all over the place, I've watched so many in just a short time.
We are definitely walking on faith here,
and there have been times this week when I have wondered what the heck I am doing,
 I have questioned our abilities
 I have been scared to death of affording this
 I have asked my self over and over if we can handle this
 and although, we have questions and doubts, we are only human.
GODS GOT HIS HAND ON THIS
 We WILL bring home our SAM and
HE will help us move mountains to get there.
God knows how this story will end and I have faith in that.
 I am so excited to see what our future holds and again I am so beyond thankful for your generosity, love, prayers and support.
 
With all my love,
SAVANNAH
 
*remember our family sponsorship page is up and you can go make a tax deductible donation by clicking "donate now" on our side bar*
 AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO ORDER A TINK AND KEY "BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT" TSHIRT TO GO TOWARDS OUR ADOPTION FUND!


No comments:

Post a Comment