Monday, April 20, 2015

"Superman was adopted too"

My heart is OVERWHELMED!
This morning as I begged and pleaded with God over this adoption and money,
I said to Him "I have faith that you LED me to this, now will you lead me THROUGH this,especially with finances."
He answered that prayer this morning...
Its always crazy to me that He will answer our prayers through others, and just when I needed it, He offered a kind reassuring answer to my prayer.
A friend of mine (also fellow international adoptive mom) has graciously offered to have proceeds from these necklaces sold in her Etsy shop go to benefit our adoption fund!!
Can you believe this?
 Will you spread the word and get everyone over to her SHOP to get these stinking cute necklaces?
 
 
click here to go to her shop





No comments:

Post a Comment