Saturday, June 6, 2015

One step closer

 
Hello!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately!
 
Today we had a community vendor summer market for our adoption fundraiser!
 We had a great time and some really great members of our community came to donate, help and offer their support.
Thank you to those of you who came out from the VERY BOTTOM of my heart for your love, time, donations and words of encouragement.
My heart is full.

 
Please note the total on my sidebar has gone up!
Horray!!
 
As far as, where we are in the process, here is a little low down...
 We have only 1 visit left with our social worker for her to finish our home study, she goes in for surgery next week so will you pray for her with us?
Pray that she heals quickly and can write our home study in a quick timeframe!
The sooner she writes the home study, the sooner we get to bust this baby out of the orphanage!
 
 We are still fundraising... which I have quickly learned is tough but we choose to have faith that God will provide
 
We are also still compiling very important official documents to be sent to Eastern Europe!
 
So there ya go!
 
Thank you guys again!!!
 
With all my love,
SAVANNAH
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given a link to your interview on TV. We live in Hansen, ID and have also adopted from Reece's Rainbow and Ukraine. I would love to meet you. If you'd like you can email me at adoptukraine08@gmailcom Joy McClain

    ReplyDelete