Thursday, April 23, 2015

ABOUT US

Dear friends and Family,
 I realized after publishing my blog and by people asking, most of you do not know "our story"
So today I wanted to tell everyone about us and ways you can help us
BRING SAM (Isaiah on Reece's Rainbow) HOME
 So Nathan and I met when I was just a mere 18 years old, and he was 22. We both showed up to a friends mission home-coming party
(that we were both drug too, meaning neither of us wanted to be there)
 I sat alone on the couch and he was watching me across the room, I thought to myself
"this guy is a CREEP!"
Next thing I know, he is sitting next to me, playing jokes on me and making me laugh. He asked me on a date and I asked him to meet my dad.
The rest is history...
I could not have planned us meeting or orchestrated that any better.
I believe in destiny and I believe we were destined to be together for eternity. Nathan and I are best friends, partners in crime, we laugh together, play together and we love deeply.
 
Shortly after we were married we of course wanted a family,
 We tried and then started going through testing and were told we would never have children together.
This was a whole new chapter of our marriage that I DID NOT WANT TO WALK
 I dreamed of having 10 kids, I dreamed my whole life all I would be is a MOM.
Why would my dream be shattered like this?
 Next thing I know we are going through infertility treatments, and conceived our first son Noah.
 
Noah is a miracle, a reminder to me that God HEARS US.
years later, we tried and tried to get pregnant again. It wouldn't work. We were yet again crushed.
So we prayed and prayed, and GOD said "FOSTER CARE."
I said "NO"
He was persistent and led us to those training classes and led us through a home study.
 We then got our first foster children,
and later adopted Braxtyn, our first daughter!
 
Braxtyn's birth mom then had another baby, Hayden,
who was born positive to drugs and placed with us.
We adopted him 1 year later.
 
During all of this we have had 10 foster children and still have foster children now.
We believe that God called us to this, Yes its hard but its His will for this family.
He has been good and gracious and giving to us.
This is our work to Glorify HIM
So as we have walked this path, my longing for BABIES has never gone away.
 We prayed and prayed and prayed as to where to go next.
and I came across Reece's Rainbow
I saw sweet Samuel (Isaiah on Reece's Rainbow) sitting on this website, I knew he was in an orphanage and I knew he was MINE
.
 "Its crazy" I thought
I called Nathan at work and he says "ok, lets do it!"
I was shocked. I thought for sure he'd say :NO" or "are you CRAZY?!"
God had changed our hearts.
He prepared us for this journey.
so here we are now, lots of kids, lots of paperwork, lots of fundraising to do and little time.
We need your help.
LETS GET THIS SWEET BABY HOME
 
First you can click on the link on my side bar to donate through Reece's Rainbow(its tax deductible)
 
Next I have a goFundMe account set up: gofund.me/r4cprzk  
 
I also have a few fundraisers going on:
First is a T-shirt made by Tink and Key
Its says "by Faith not sight"
it comes in infant to adult sizes and is $20 for kids and $30 for adults



Next, I have an amazing friend who makes custom jewelry, she has offered that all proceeds from this necklace will go to our adoption fund!


And the last one I have going on is a Younique fundraiser (3D FIBER LASH MASCARA)
 a sweet gal who approached me and wanted to help us in any way she could.
 
 Most of all:
 WILL you please pray?
Pray for our journey to be filled with love and grace and peace
Pray that angels will hold Sam(Isaiah)until we can
pray that we can get to him ASAP.

with all my love,
SAVANNAH

No comments:

Post a Comment